-IMPORTANT, Please Read-
We are open! However, due to the continued risk of COVID-19 exposure we have implemented the following:
1. If you have had any flu like symptoms, or been near someone who has, within the past two weeks please notify us. Your appointment will need to be rescheduled (symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.).
2. If you have traveled outside the area in the past two weeks, please notify us.
3. If you have a mask and gloves please wear them!
4. Upon arrival Please Stay In Your Car, call the front desk at 775-507-7171 and we will escort you to the exam room.
5. Only those absolutely necessary are to be brought to the exam, please leave additional children at home.
6. All patient forms MUST BE FILLED OUT ELECTRONICALLY PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT! If forms are not filled out, your appointment will have to be rescheduled.